Email and Zoom information
Each week I'll be asking you to send me a piece of work based on that week's Learning Project. Please put 'Miss Anderson' or 'Galileo' in the subject, when you get in touch.
Please send me an email of something you have completed that you are proud of based on this week's Learning Project. I can't wait to see all your work!
We are offering you the opportunity to meet with your teacher and your classmates using Zoom every week on Monday at 2:45pm for Galileo.
If you came to the first meeting, I will automatically include you in the invitation I send out on Sunday after 3:30pm.
If you would like to join in with a meeting, you need to ask your parents to send an email to LKS2learning.email@example.com - please put Galileo ZOOM as your subject title!
The meetings will last for a maximum of 30 minutes.
- The meeting must not be recorded.
- You will need to think carefully about where you are when you join the meeting and what you are wearing so that you are ready to meet with all of your classmates.
- Your parents need to be present in the room where you have the meeting.
- Teachers will lock the meeting once everyone has joined so that no-one can join who hasn’t been invited.
- Teachers will be able to remove or mute people who do not follow the rules.
- Parents need to read Zoom’s terms and conditions, so they are sure of what Zoom is all about.